Reciprocating IPR System Manual
Reciprocating interproximal stripping contra angle
- Fits “E”type handpieces
- 4mm stroke
- Optimal torque
- Worm gear: 4:1 contra angle
Install the operating:
- Carefully identify which teeth need to be treated with IPR.
- Use dedicated contra angle handpiece or handle to reduce enamel.
- Confirm reduce the size of enamel.
- The teeth will be smooth and polished. Use partial fluoride treatment or daily use of fluoride to wash.
Several factors to consider whether to use IPR treatment:
- The size and shape of the teeth.
- The position and uniformity of the teeth.
- The patient's facial features.
- Eliminate the black triangle.
Maintenance and care:
- Please check whether the appearance of the product is significantly deformed or affected by external forces, or additional foreign matter.
- Must be sterilized in a high temperature and high pressure steam sterilizer for 15 minutes.
- Install the stripin the correct direction on a contra angleor handle.
- 4mm stroke
- After work, clean and disinfect and store in a dry environment.
- Handpiece need store in dry and clean place, temperature:-10℃~40℃, relative humidity less than 80%.
Automatic Strip 15 HD 2 pieces; 25 HD 2 pieces; 40 HD 2 pieces; 60 HD 2 pieces; 90 HD 2 pieces
150mm strip 2 pieces; gauge 1 set; unloading thimble 1 piece
4:1 contra angle 1 piece
Automatic Strip 15 HD 1 pieces; 25 HD 1 pieces; 40 HD 1 pieces; 60 HD 1 pieces; 90 HD 1 pieces
150mm strip 2 pieces; gauge 1 set; handle 1 piece.
- Yinzhong Xu